Monday, November 23, 2009

Random thoughts

Well, some exciting things have been happening around here. Well, I guess just one thing. Tyce is walking! Mark is very relieved, he was starting to get anxious that tyce was not walking when madi did. I didn't care, but it is always fun when a new milestone is reached. Madi is saying funny things all the time, I just wish I could remember them for more than 5 minutes.

I have had so many projects the last couple of weeks I am kind of projected out! My house has gone by the way side as I have made over 300 cinnamon rolls in the last couple of weeks for various people/events, made gift baskets for a craft bazaar, made birthday presents, hair bows for a wedding and more hair bows for a friends salon, and then helped my mom with a couple of her projects. I went and helped clean the temple last week and decided that is the way to go as far as cleaning goes. You need to get 12 people and knock out your whole house in an hour. And then of course they have to come back next week and do the same thing! It's good to be busy...it's also good just to be home.

2 comments:

  1. You are busy, that is probably why I haven't seen you in the last two weeks! I heard you got your hair cut, I wanted to see it before I went tomorrow so I could copy you :)jk
    Lets get together soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made 300 cinnamon rolls and I didn't get to eat even one. Or twenty. :) And I love your last post about letting to, and I SUPER love the pic of her sleeping in her fruffy outfit. What a great mama you are. Really.

    ReplyDelete