Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Beauties!!

Madisen was cinderella for Halloween this year and she pretty much wore this dress for the whole month of october. She even sleeps in it most nights! But she deffinitely looks like the bell of the Ball! We went to my mom's for a pre-trick or treating dinner of hamburgers and hot dogs and then went to our ward trunk or treat. Trick-or treating out in the country is a little tricky. You end up dricing in the car more than knocking on doors. I think we knocked on one door after the ward trunk or treat (which is the best idea ever, whoever thought of that gem!).
Tyce was a frog, but not just any ordinary frog, he was one kiss away from turning into a handsome prince, it you were wondering what the red marks are al over his face, they were the failed attempts of damsels who weren't truly princesses to turn him into a prince. Cat's out of the bag, I am not a real princess. Not even a pea under my mattress would keep me up at the end of a day with these guys!

Mark dressed up as a tired construction worker, he wears his costume all the time too! I however did not dress up but I think I would make a great witch on most days! On a really good day I would be Glenda, on a bad day....you might think a house fell on my sister that morning.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What cute little ones! Lyssa would be so jealous of Maddie's cinderella dress. Every time we see ones like it at Costco she freaks out. :-) What a sweet little frog! Cute pictures!

    P.S. I was the Wicked witch for Halloween... ahhh, so misunderstood. :-)

    ReplyDelete