Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Fabulous!

This was taken on our way out the doot to mark's cousin/s wedding reception. Madi's hair has turned pretty curly the last couple of months. Unfortunately, it's alot like mine and isn't a real firm curl, but is makes her look like a little cherub! She also got this new skirt and sweater for her birthday. She is so cute in it and loves to twirl around and hold her skirt like a princess. I wish I had this outfit!!

ON family night we carved pumpkins and i made some caramel apples. I love halloween and fall! I also love this super cheesy picture of Mark, especially since I have a hard time getting him to smile when I have a camera around.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Madi's hair is SOOO cute~
    I wish maya would grow some hair already!

    ReplyDelete