Thursday, November 5, 2009

One Fine Day

Woke up today and mark brought tyce in for a good morning kiss. Madi came in shortly with mix matched top and botom because every night she has a wardrobe change around One a.m. I made eggs and toast and then wiped them off and set them down to play. I was able to clean my kitchen, wipe down table, and load the dishwasher. I went into my room where they had headed and heard them laughing together in the bathroom. Bliss. I sat on the bed and just listened for awhile. Got them both in the bath. More laughing and giggling, while I cleaned the bathroom. Put tyce down for a nap and then worked out while madi watched sesame street. Finished workout, swept and moped my kitchen and bathrooms, picked up living room. Tyce woke up happy and smiling. Played in his room for a while. Shampooed madi's bedroom carpet. Bundled up and went outside to rake leaves. Made a huge pile of leaves that the kids jumped and sat in. Thought we lost madi's shoes and gloves in leaves, but they were recovered. Came inside, read books, made hot chocolate. Made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Hoped in the shower. Madi had to get in too...again. Read books to madi, sang songs, held her on my lap, heaven.....put her down for a nap. Put tyce down for a nap. A friend came over to babysit while I ran some errands for both of us. Came home, danced in the kitchen with cinderella and her prince. Made dinner. Folded laundry while madi pushed tyce around in the laundry basket. Rocked and read stories to tyce, put him to bed..felt loved. Mark came home.. best part of my day. Went to practice the song I have to sing next sunday. Stopped at my mom's for an apron pattern. She had the apron mostly done. Hung out for a little with my mom..refreshing. Came home, made hot chocolate, hung out with mark. Remembered how much I like hanging out with him. Read scriptures and went to bed.
Days like this are worth remembering.

4 comments: