Wednesday, August 12, 2009




The last couple of weeks have been busy ones for us. It started when tyce and I took a little trip to St. George (pictures soon) for a reunion with the girls I went with to Romania ( the second time). We had a blast and tyce was a trooper even if he was attatched to my hip the whole time. He is a momma's boy if I ever saw one. Do you ever get the feeling that you bring out the worst in your kids? when I am around, tyce cries alot and has to be held by only me. But the other day my mother in-law had him for a couple hours and she said he was perfectly content to crawl around and never made a peep. Huh, I am not goint to let myself analyze that too deeply. Anyway, it was a really fun weekend but it is always good to come back home. Next time I want to go without a baby so I can sleep in. Especially when you are up til 2am everynight talking and up at 6:30 every morning. Then I got back and a couple of days later got a really bad sinus infection and was down for the count for about a week. There is nothing worse than being a sick mom. Luckily I had some help from my mom and mother in -law, but it was still a rough week. So now I am recovered just in time for my kids to get sick.




Funny madi quote:

I caught her sitting on a stool at the counter talking to herself

"jesus says be nice to everyone, and don't....hit....ANYTHING!!!


tyce is scooting all over the house, I can hear him grunting when he is going from room to room looking for me..........and he always finds me. I adore him.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!

    It IS nice to finally get some sleep again, no?

    BUT it was sure great to see you... love ya!

    ReplyDelete