Sunday, August 23, 2009

My big fat anniversary, swimming lesson and birthday





This week was mark's birthday and our anniversary. For marks birthday we went to the fair and then had cake and ice cream with family.








This is madi at her last swim lesons! It took the whole time for her to want to jump off the diving board, but she did a great job. Look at that form! I was so proud of her. She loves swimming lesons and has really come a long way.



I can't believe we have been married for 4 years. It has gone by so quickly, and yet I can't remember a time when I wasn't married! We went into the tri-cities and had dinner and then went to some shops. It was so nice to have time alone together, and getting in and out of the car was so fast! Thanks audge for babysitting!



2 comments:

  1. my pleasure! but I think you owe me some cinnamon rolls....or maybe I just want them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary...crazy how fast it goes with kiddos, huh?

    ReplyDelete