Friday, September 24, 2010

Preschool

This is madi on her first day of preschool! She was so excited! She loves it at miss debbie's and even loves her homework. I can't believe she is old enough to go to preschool! I know that it's not that old but somehow it seems to be a milestone in our lives. We have never had anything scheduled before and also it's the first step before starting kinder. I will be honest and say I got a little emotional when I drove away from preschool on that first day. Life seems to be picking up in speed with our growing family and getting faster and faster. Part of me wants to slow it down and the other part is excited to see the milestones my kids reach.
She cannot take a picture without posing for it! At preschool they took a class picture and madi thought it was her own personal photo shoot. I had to tell her to stand still and get her hand off her hip!!
If I was sad to leave madi at preschool I was even more sad that they wouldn't take tyce for 2 hours twice a week! Sure....take my 4 year old and leave me the 2 year terror!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in pink! I love that she loves preschool and Miss Debbie is an awesome teacher, they will do so many fun things this year! Cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable. if you're emotional now, wait til next year and the whole kindergarten thing--that is a tearjerker.

    ReplyDelete