Sunday, September 5, 2010

We have been blessed!

Today we blessed Hali at church. It was a special day for us and we were lucky to share it with family and friends.
Thanks to aunt jami for taking these cute pictures because we all know I am horrible at it. And of course I was up until after 10 making this headband. I had big plans to get it done on thursday, but nope, saturday night there I was. Maybe with my next one I will be more on the ball.

A
This was a really hectic week for us. O thursday morning at the last minute we decided to go to tri-cities where mark was working to run some errands and do some shopping. Since mark would be working there friday too, we decided to rent a hotel and come home the next day. Needless to say it was a fun but busy week. So this morning when we were driving to church I looked back at Hali dressed in white and suddenly it all became clear what life is really about. It's not about the stress or distractions that come so easily, it's about family and those little moments that become the big moments. I feel so blessed for my family and for the gospel in my life.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Very cute head band, Marci! I love it! You should post a tutorial on how to make it. ;) Hali is adorable and that is so neat that you got to use the same dress you wore. I need to figure out what I'm gonna do about a blessing "suit" for my little guy.... not sure yet. They are hard to find in Texas. :) I hope you guys are doing well and getting a little more rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Amber, back that train up. WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT IT WAS A BOY???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful Marci! So are you!! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marci, Hali is so precious! We miss you guys! The next time you come to the Tri-Cities you should come and see us! You can stay with us whenever you need to...really! And by the way, we have some exciting news, so give me a call sometime...416-9247!

    ReplyDelete