Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blessing Day!

This picture is classic to me. Madi is in her favorite princess dress and despite threatenings/bribery would not change, and tyce and mark are less than thrilled that I made them take pictures ! At least this photo is an honest depiction of us!
This is the blessing dress that I wore as a baby and that madi wore. I am so glad madi has a little sister to share things with. My sisters are my best friends, I look to them for advice and help all the time. I am glad my girls have each other and I hope they are just as close as I am with my sisters.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Marce, you look great! Your hair has gotten so long. And I LOVE Hali's headband. You made, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the headband! thanks for the comment on my blog about the book...I actually got it and tried it...didn't work. I read the twins version...and it pretty much said, 'good luck'. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and the history behind it! Is it a mini world dress? They were so popular when we were babies, and it looks like it! It was a great blessing, Mark did a great job. Sorry that Clara crawled under the bench during the blessing, I hope it didn't distract the kids too much! I love your family and our friendship, you are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest headband I've ever seen. Seriously. I can't believe you made it!! And Hali looks so super sweet and cuddle-able. Congrats all over again. How are you holding up with three?

    ReplyDelete