Friday, March 19, 2010

when dady's away the children will play!

Madisen loves to dress up! She is changing clothes all day long! And now, she is not only changing her clothes, she is changing tyce's clothes as well. Mark would be horrified if he saw his little guy in this purple tutu, but doesn't he look like he would be a great sugar plum fairy?! I also love that this is how madi chose to pose for her photo shoot!
Funny madi quotes: This is for you Nicole!

madi was talking to grandma christensen yesterday and I couldn't hear what they were saying when all of a sudden madi put her head in her hands like she was very frustrated and said
" My life's a joke!"

Mark was putting madisen to slep last night and was laying next to her when she got up all of a sudden and said
"good night kiddo!" and walked out of the room. I guess she was pretending to put mark to sleep instead of the other way around.

I think I mentioned that madi loves to quote movies ( I wonder where she gets that from?) anyway, it's really funny when she messes up the quote. For instance, on aladin, jasmine says " standing around deciding my future? I am not a prize to be won!" This is what I caught madi saying
"standing around deciding my future? I am not surprised!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my stars! That little lady is HILARIOUS! I giggled so hard just reading your first Maddie Antidote that I may have woke my kids up from their naps. She is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you have such an adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quotes, Marci. Madi is so funny! I love hearing the random quirky things they come up with (and think they are quoting); too cute!

    And I must say, Tyce wears the purple tutu well! What a darling sugar-plum fairy, he is!

    ReplyDelete