Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Photos

My sister asked me to make a cake for the 100 yr. birthday party of scouting for the blue and gold banquet. The theme was "the best things of scouting" , so after talking it over with mark he said the best thing was campfire food. So here is my version of a campfire cake!
We were watching the winter olympics and madi jumps up and wants to be properly dressed for such an occasion. Look out Lindsay vaughn!
Why is it impossible to get both kids looking at the camera at the same time?
Tyce, being the goof-ball that he is. He cracks me up!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Marci, where are you in those pictures? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your pregnant, which hardly seems fair since I did sleep in a Romanian hospital with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true michelle you have seen me at my worst.....until you have seen me pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are Madi's shoes on the wrong feet in the first picture? She's just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete