Sunday, June 14, 2009

weekly Re-cap


Lets see, how do I sum up this week. There is an older couple in our ward that has these kiddie pools in their back yard. They have a filter system and cement and everything like a real pool except they aren't as deep. One of the pools is about a foot deep and the other one is maybe 2 or 2 1/2 feet and they are a mother's best friend. This older couple opens up their pools and anyone can come and use them anytime, you don't have to call or anything. I have nick named it the "water hole" because it's where all the mom's go during the summer and their kids play and we get to visit and not worry too much about anyone drowning because the pools are so shallow. I went twice this week and internally committed to working out more and buying a new swimsuit! I keep saying, "I just had a baby", but I think I officially have no more rights to that phrase since Tyce is 8 1/2 months old. Now what? Anyway, the kids love it. Especially Madi. She has aquired the nick-name "kamakazee madi" because she is fearless when it comes to anything that should be feared, like a pool when you don't know how to swim. Tyce really likes the water too so it is an all around good time, even though their rolls look so much cuter than mine!


Here is a quote madi said recently that kills me


me: doing situps after a run with the kids

madi: what are you doing mom?

me: I am doing situps

madi: oh, ............they're not working!


Don't worry, I didn't cry, I laughed, it's better for your abs.


Also, since I am on the subject, it probably didn't help my cause that this week I made cinnamon rolls and brownies. I heard once that girls who were anorexic liked to cook because it fulfilled their need for food, I am just pretty sure they didn't eat most of what they cooked!
The picture is of madi last summer. I love swimsuits on little girls!!! I will be sure to post some recent ones of tyce and madi at the pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment