Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Latest and greatest

our first watermelon of the summer! I love watermelon and look forward to this time of year !





I am so proud of myslef, I kind of made this one up as I went, I had and idea from something I had seen and this is my finished product!



Sorry this picture is sideways, I love this little butterfly bow, too bad it wasn't my idea!

Since this blog is really more of a family journal, I have to post some of the latest and greatest madi quotes.

We have been potty training for months now and she gets it, but is too stuborn to go and sit on the potty, here is her latest excuse

grandma jack to madi: okay madi lets go potty
madi: I can't, my pee-pee doesn't work!
apparently there is a leak because she has had about 3 accidents everyday for the last week or so!

Madi has this thing about leaving. She tells everyone, "I gonna leave (pronounced yeave) you! The other day we were over at grandma and grandpa christensen's and when it was time to go she had a melt down and said through her tears "I want to be yeaved!"

I had to write these down before I forgot, they were too cute!

3 comments:

  1. Marci!! It's Natalie! How are you? I can't believe those are your kiddies! So cute! You are your hubby are so cute in your snorkeling masks! Put more pics of you guys up! I miss your fam sooo much! Heard there are lots of Jack grandbabies now! Cody and I are in UT, finishing up school, etc. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Marci!! I love the Madi-isms. Keep them coming! I love that you're blogging so I can know what is going on with you.
    Um, I finally got my machine up and going. Do you still need "BOWS"? Sorry it has taken so long. I always think I can do more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what's Madi supposed to do if she has a leakage problem?? :) Too cute. And the bows you made are super cute! You should think about opening an Etsy shop. Or do you already have one?

    ReplyDelete