Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Moment







Well, here we are and better late than never right? I know I know , I really have no good reason for not starting a blog earlier, but frankly for a while it was nice to simply be a spectator to other blogs ( and thank you by the way, you filled many nap time hours with laughs and interestsing events as I read the blogs of family and friends). But really, what kicked me in gear to start this blog was a newly discovered fact that you can print your blog pages off into a book as a sort of journal/scrapbook of your family. And since i am not even finished with madi's 1st year baby book, this seemed a much more sensible way to (and less expensicve) journal, with the hope that my mother will then feel satisfied with my efforts! Yes mom, I will still do a baby book for my kids! That being said, I can't promise any profound or intelligent posts, just real life chaos that has become my constant companion. Lucky for me, I like the chaos, and the ones who cause it! So here goes at my attempt to document this adventure called motherhood! And also, wifehood, sisterhood, friendhood and any other "hood" you can think of. Above are some pictures of madisen and tyce as most of my posts will be about them so you now have a mental picture, then there is the picture of mark and I and they are not recent but it is the way I want you to picture me, and maybe if we all think positive thoughts it will end up becoming a reality. The picture of the guy getting on the motorcycle is mark's grandpa and I don't know how it ended up on this post but here it is and I don't know how to get it off, so there you go.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited I'll get updates on your darling kids. Please, please, please post the picture of Madi picking her nose. The blogging world needs it.

    Love ya!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well, look who decided to come out of the anenome! (Dont' pretend like you don't recognize the movie,we both know it by heart!) Anyway, welcome to the blogging world, I look forward to getting visual images to go along with our conversations of daily life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!! I'm so glad you're joining the blogging world! (Though I still expect regular updates on the Romania blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny Marci- I loved the random reasons you had for posting the random pictures :) I'm excited to check your blog. Can I add it to my page?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you're blogging! It's much easier than a journal and you don't feel a guilty! Check mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marci....You still make me laugh. I have missed you. I'm excited to have you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marci it has been YEARS! Hopefully you still remember me! Your little family is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete