Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tyce is 4!


Tyce turned  4 in October and we celebrated at a nearby park after school.  I can't believe how old he is getting right before my eyes!  He wanted some type of cowboy party so I made him these cowboy hat cupcakes that he thought were pretty snazzy!



We had cousins, friends and aunts and uncles there to celebrate and had a great time.  Tyce's big birthday gift was a bike!  He loves it and can even ride without training wheels (some of the time).  Can you guess who picked out his bike helmet???  I sent Mark to the store the day of the party to get the helmet and this is what he came up with.....awesome.


Tyce, you are a fun guy to be around!  We love how you get so excited for new things and activities we do as a family. I smile every time I hear you laugh because you laugh with your whole body and it cracks me up! You are sensitive and cautious, slow to warm up in a crowd but friendly to everyone.  Madi is your best friend, hali, is the thorn in your side taking all your toys.  You love to cuddle with me and go to work with dad.  I often find you "building" something with your tools.  You love to climb trees and play outside but usually you want someone to play with you.  You love tractors, cars and popsicles   We love you and are so happy for all the things you are learning to do and be.  I can see you becoming more independent and wish I could keep you from outgrowing your cuddly self, but I am excited for you and so blessed to have you in our family!


This is a picture of a sleeping kylie around the same time, she would have been about 2 months old.  I am so in love with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment