Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snow!

 We had an interesting winter, the weather just couldn't make up it's mind.  When we finally did get snow we took advantage and went to a little hill nearby to do some sledding.  Tyce is my cautious child, he took a while to warm up to the idea, and would only go down the hill with mark or I.
 Me, Madi and Hali all squeezed onto one sled and went down together a couple of times.  ON preparing everyone to go out in the snow, I realized I really didn't have any snow gear.  So, I pulled out the jacket I bought in Romania years ago when I was there for a fall semester.  Very, puffy, very interesting fabric, but made to endure a winter in eastern Europe and has held up great all these years!
 Hali had a great time in the snow, and enjoyed it even more once she realized it was edible!
Tyce, after he warmed up to the sledding adventure.  Madi, our daredevil was in heaven flying down the hill again and again and even willing to go off jumps Mark built!  It was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. can you believe we were in Romania TEN YEARS ago?!?!? SO CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it really that long ago??

    ReplyDelete