Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christmas 2011


On Christmas eve we have a tradition of giving the kids new pajamas.  There is something I love about kids in pajamas, I don't know exactly what it is, but I am a sucker for pajamas.  Here they are after opening their new pajamas at my mom's house and right before going home and going to bed so mom could finish wrapping presents!  I love the red punch mustaches, it is the sign of a merry evening.
 Christmas morning just before we let them open their presents, they are a little excited, can you tell?
I loved that Christmas was on a Sunday this year, it really puts perspective on things and helps to remember the true meaning of Christmas.  * On a side note:  Madi had a white cardigan that went with this dress but man alive, every time I turned around she had misplaced it or had taken it off.  I can't find a single picture with her wearing it, including our family picture I mentioned above that I didn't send as a Christmas card.
It was a great Christmas, we are so blessed to share it with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment