Monday, November 8, 2010

Tyce is 2!!

Tyce had his second birthday a couple of weeks ago and we celebrated with some family sunday evening. His favorite treat is a cookie, so instead of a cake this year I did an ice cream sandwhich bar. I made 3 diferent kinds of cookies and had three diferent kinds of ice creams so you could make your own sandwhich and then I had a few topping to roll the sandwhich in. Tyce was in heaven! I think I made over 8 dozen cookies and I had about 5 left over when the party ended.
He got a toy motor cylce from us that he loves! I can't believe he is already 2! I am loving this age with him as he is talking more and says some pretty funny things. He is quite the character and makes us laugh with his silly gestures and facial expressions. He is still pretty timid around a crowd of people and wants to stay close to me until he feels comfortable. But once he is comfortable he is a crazy man jumping off couches and running around with his football. He loves to go to work with mark. In fact, he considers himself a pretty important employee to crive construction and wants to walk out the door every morning with his tools right behind his dad. When he is not working with his dad he is still busy hammering the walls all over the house (or hammering his sister). WE love you tycer!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment