Monday, November 8, 2010

Madi is 4!



So, 2 weeks after tyce's party, we invited the same crew over again to celebrate madi's 4th birthday. She wanted a princess and the frog party so I made her a frog cake. We had some better pictures of it on my mother-in-law's camera but I forgot to get them. Anyway, she loved her cake and of course was wearing her princess dress for the occasion. Madi still loves to dress up and changes clothes a million times a day. She is a great big sister and lets tyce get away with murder! He is so lucky to have her! But they are good buddies. Besides, she always needs a prince in her princess games and tyce is a pretty good prospect. She started pre-school this year and loves it! She loves to practice writing her letters and is especially foscused on being able to write her name and is geting prety close. She is my good little helper with the baby when she is not "too busy coloring" as is her favorite excuse for why she can't rock hali during dinner for me. We love you madi!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Kyla's excuse when I ask her to get Brayden is "Mom I am already sitting down". Where do they come up with these things (it doesn't help that I say the same thing some times:)).

    ReplyDelete