Monday, November 8, 2010

The magic of childhood

I was taking advantage of a long nap that Hali was taking one day, trying to do some cleaning and organizing (yes, you read that right mom). The kids wanted to go outside so I absent -mindedly sent them out dressed for a cold rainy day, in jackets and pants and shoes (yes, they were fully clothed when I sent them out) I heard madi run in and out of the house a couple of times while I was cleaning but didn't think anything of it. Then I went into one of the back rooms to put clothes away and heard them laughing outside. I pulled up the blinds and found this.... madi in a swimsuit (come on, are you really that shocked? it is madi afterall) and coat and tyce rolling around in a puddle at the side of the house.
They were having so much fun...I stopped cleaning and just sat on the bed and watched the magic of childhood unfold before my eyes. I laughed outloud as I watched them roll and perform tricks for me. And the best part ........ they were making a mess outside and not inside!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Is that what having a girl is like? They change their clothes 80 times a day?! :) LOVE the pictures!

    ReplyDelete