Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can you guess?

Madisen has an infatuation with disney movies. In fact, she has her favorite ones memorized and can quote certain lines that apply to everyday situations. Here are some of her lines, can you guess what movies they are from?

Movie #1
Me: madisen, you need to go and get your jacket on.
Madi: no, that is not the path my heart chooses

Movie #2
Me: Okay madi, you need to pick up your books and then you need to put all your dress-ups in the dress-up chest
madi: and then what step mother?

madisen in the bathtub with a wash rag: Sing sweet nightengale, siiiiiiiing sweet nightengale sing!

Movie #3 (this is a hard one)
me: madisen, you need to share your toys with tyce
madisen: Oh, for goodness sakes!

Movie#4
Madi: mom, hand me that dinglehopper!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm not sure what the first movie is, but it TOTALLY cracks me up that she would say that! What a funny girl! Oh, and what is movie #3? Alec quotes Cars and ToyStory all the time. Honestly, I'm ready to hide both. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 is On the tip of my tongue, but I can't figure it out :/
    #2 is Cinderella
    #3 is Alice in Wonderland?
    #4 is The Little Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, she and cole would be a riot together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! That is what Dallin does! Then I will ask him what movie it's from and he will tell me that and who says it! Funny kids! Kind of scary that Dallin knows athese too!
    #1 Mulan?
    #2 Cinderella
    #3 I don't know!
    #4 The Little Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are pretty close for the most part here are the answers:
    #1 pocahontas
    #2 Cinderella
    #3 alice in wonderland
    #4 little mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just for the record I got all of them except #3! I miss my Madi sueeeeeee!!! Ah she cracks me up! Tell her Cinderella says hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. is #1 enchanted? wait... is that even disney?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! And congratulations on #3 baby in the works! Three is awesome. You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete