Friday, July 22, 2011

Hali is 1!!

I can't believe my baby is one today!! With each child it seems to go faster and faster and I enjoy it more and more. This is Hali today when we were getting ready to go swimming. She loves the water, so I thought it might be something she would have fun doing today. We are celebrating on Sunday with family so I will post pictures then of the party. Hali has been such a wonderful addition to our family. She is so happy and fun-loving you can't help but smile when she is around. She loves to swim, drink, eat and play with madi and tyce. She is standing up and has taken a step or two on her own but prefers to crawl to what she wants. She can say mama and dada, and moo like a cow! But mostly she grunts or screams to get our attention! She is just such a blessing, we are so glad to have her! We love you Hali!!

Madi had this swimsuit and we compared pictures of the two of them and they look so much alike! In fact, I was telling Mark what a horrible job I have done of taking pictures of Hali and he suggested we duplicate some of madi's pictures for Hali's baby book! Nice. I can see that one backfiring.

This is a picture from the 4th of July, I made madi and hali skirts to wear but madi didn't want to cooperate for the camera so here is Hali in her "ruffle freedom skirt "as I call it! Frankly I am just glad it turned out because I didn't have a pattern and I was finishing them up late the night before because that's what crazy, sleep deprived mothers do......in case you were wondering.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Yea for pictures! She's so grown up and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!
    You better start taking some more pictures of that little girl! ( :

    18 month pictures are my favorite... so just load up on those and you'll be set. I can't believe she is already a year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes they look so much alike. I can't believe she is one! I am horrible about taking pictures of #3 as well but I don't have the cloning pictures option because my kids all look so different!

    ReplyDelete