Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Fun!

Madi loves her little sister! Her new favorite thing to play with Hali is dress-up ( suprise, suprise!). This is Hali, I mean tinkerbell, in her first photo shoot.

Even tyce got in on the fun. I sent this text to Mark while he was at work in an attempt to get him home early and save his only son. It worked!!

Such a pretty little fairy!

Now you all have a mental picture of Hali in her swimsuit. This is why summer is my favorite season, baby girls in swimsuits are a tourist attraction for sure! (Never mind her huge diaper, I forgot to get a swim diaper before we went swimming and poor Hali had to deal with the consequences!). We love summer!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Yea for Marci updating her blog!!! :) I can't believe how much Hali has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! I love those lillies for the wedding flowers. Perfect! And that sweet little Hali just steals my heart! That little fairy is such a cutie. All of your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the baby girl swimsuit pic is so delicious!! And I love the dress up pics. Dane loves to wear haven's fake high heels. And also, GREAT job on the wedding flowers you did...I'm so impressed! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Tyce in the dress-up, we have many of Hunter in those things and it drives Chad nuts. I loved the flowers you did!

    ReplyDelete