Thursday, November 10, 2011

Preschool!

This is madi on her first day of preschool! She looks so old to me I can't believe she will be in kinder next year, and frankly I am terrified! I feel like I am flying below the radar right now. The only commitment I have is a few hours a week of preschool. We can go when we want to go, we can stay out late, we can go on a trip anytime. Next year will be a rude awakening. The bus comes to our house and 7 AM!!!! Yikes! I am not ready for all of that! I love having madi here with me all day (except during naptimes when she doesn't take a nap, my free time is gone!).

Here we are at Miss Angies taking a litle tour of the preschool.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. It's true it is a rude awakening. I HATE IT! I don't like being on the school's schedule I want to be on my own. I hate having to be home to get her off the bus and I can't even take a trip to tri-cities while she is gone because there isn't enough time to get anything done before I have to be back for the bus. I still haven't adjusted...Atleast you are aware of what is coming but for me knowing didn't make it any easier, I still complain about it (obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci? You look GREAT. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks heather, but if you look closely you will see there is a slight shadow on my waist making it look much smaller than it actually is. But....i am not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, Marci, you look SO good! Seriously--your hair, you're outfit...you're so skinny!

    And Madi is darling. She seems so much like you.

    ReplyDelete