Friday, March 18, 2011

Just a few new ones!

All morning I was encouraging/pleading/threatening the kids to clean up there room. I thought I was finally making some progress when Madi came into my room and said this:

madi: "well.. ( her hands in the air), tyce wouldn't clean so......we decided to clean next thursday."
my future little union worker!


Mark got on board and was trying to convince the kids to clean and had this conversation with madi
Madi: what could I do to make mom happy?
mark: it would make mom really happy if you went and cleaned up your room
Madi: Or............ I could do something else!


5 comments:

  1. I can always count on your posts to make me laugh:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Madi! I love the "union worker" comment - so true. HaHa. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love the new blog background - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madi rocks. That's all I have to say. I think I'll take her advice and postpone all MY cleaning til next Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete