Monday, October 19, 2009

Princess Party!!!

Well, we have had another birthday. Madisen turned 3! I can't believe I have a 3 year old! In honor of this special occasion, we had a princess party for her. I made a princess and the pea cake and we had all her cousins dress up in whatever costumes they wanted. It was really fun.
As an activity I read the story of the princess and the pea and then we hid a little ball under some pillows and all the cousins got to see if they could find the ball just by sitting on the pillows, and if they could, they were a REAL prince or princess.
We had kind of a "dress up" theme and so mark made madi this dress up chest to put all her dres ups in. It turned out really cute and has come in handy with all the new dres-ups she got. For snacks I had a few little things with tags behind them. For instance, I had a plate of cut up apples and the tag read "snow whites apples. (The non-poisonous variety)", we had cinderella's mice munchies (cut up cheese), Ariel's under the sea sandwhiches (tuna sandwhiches), and Lady and the tramp hot dogs. So it was a fun party. It has felt a little like christmas around here with all the gifts, I will have to remember not to have my next child in the month of october.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So cute! So that is the box tha Mark has been working on. It turned out so cute, and that cake! You are hired to decorate Jack's birthday cake this year!

    ReplyDelete